3Ingredient Eggless Nutella Wholewheat Cookies
The last year has been a year of new things and fantastic changes for me. A blissful new life with the one I love, a new city, a new home, new jobs, taking a stand and getting out of toxic environments and another job that is, till now, all about extreme hard work and even more fun. I've celebrated festivals in differently, made my Ganesh murti from scratch, gave Saraswati a new place to sit and hit it out of the park on Diwali. I've started my own tiny little chocolate-making venture, had a lovely exhibition and am taking it forward. What a beautiful year of differences it has been!
Today is a special day for us Bengalis. It's our new year, the first day of Boishakh of the year 1423. I wish everyone a wonderful year ahead! It's a day of new clothes, scrumptious Bengali feasts, sweets, music, joy and love.
Now in-keeping with what I wrote above, this too im celebrating with a difference. You see, in many families, today sweets are made at home to be served and distributed. With me, I'm doing it differently. I'm celebrating with the quickest and easiest cookies I've ever made.
That's right. I'm celebrating with 3 Ingredients Eggless Nutella Wholewheat Cookies. It's simply a matter of mixing Nutella (or peanut butter or any such), flour and 1egg, or a replacement for 1 egg. This was done in 20 min flat from organising the stuff to taking it out of the oven to cool.
Without further ado, here's the recipe for this dense chewy nuggets of nutty goodness.
3 Ingredient Eggless Nutella Wholewheat Cookies
What you need:
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour. I used 1 scant cup of whole wheat flour.
- 1 egg or replacer. I used a flaxseed egg (1 tbsp flaxseed powder mixed with 3 tbsp water, mixed and kept till it reaches a glutinous texture)
- In a mixer or by hand, mix the 3 ingredients together. Don't use a whisk, it'll get stuck inside and it will be messy. Use a spatula.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Take out small balls of the dough and place on a baking sheet or silicon mat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. It may be slightly soft in the centre.
- Then cool on a wire rack, it will crisp up there.
- And that's it!
Have a wonderful and happy year ahead everyone!